Tipo de Actividad: Guía de Turismo
618 427 190
Baroque Guided Visits is the commercial name of Isabel Ortiz, with whom I lend my services as an authorized tourist guide for the Andalusian Board nº 1168. Since 2010 I have worked as a guide, both local and as an accompanying guide in circuits throughout Spain and Portugal. Without ever leaving my training with attending courses and obtaining different accreditations such as the Interpreter of the Monumental Ensemble of the Mosque Cathedral of Córdoba, or the accreditation as a RASGO guide to work within the Network of Jewish Quarters that are part of Caminos de Sepharad My goal is to offer a quality service, adapted to the needs and interests of our customers and looking for an unforgettable experience in the destination for the visitor.
WHERE I WORK?
Based on the visits to Priego de Córdoba, I also make visits to nearby places and I can help you prepare any route by adjusting to the preferences you indicate.
Province of Córdoba: Córdoba, Medina Azahara, Priego de Córdoba y Zuheros
Province of Jaén: Alcalá la Real
Province of Granada: Granada y Guadix
Province of Málaga: Málaga y Antequera
- Heritage interpretation by a duly qualified and accredited professional to perform your work in a Historic Artistic Site.
- Different types of guided tours: classic, intensive and full day.
- Guided tours for groups and individuals.
- Flexibility of schedules and adaptation when planning the trip. No one like us knows distances and time.
- In our visits we adapt to our clients, to their interests and preferences, to offer them the best experience
- Objective information about other services and what to do in free time.
- Organization of other types of activities and experiences, such as Oleotourism, Hiking and Active Tourism, which can be done in the area.
- We not only interpret heritage, we also publicize our customs, gastronomy and parties.
- Claims book available to my clients.
- Guide of the Junta de Andalucía nº 1168
- Guide Authorized by the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba nº108
- Trait Guide of the Red de Juderías de España Caminos de Sefarad
- Diploma in Business and Tourist Activities
- Experience in group work as a tour guide
- I love my job
Guided tours and interpretation of heritage in Priego de Córdoba and surroundings.